Released a new version of the system – ITS 3.0
On 28 January 2022 a new version of the ITS system was released.
The new functionalities include:
- New shipment lifecycle state – “Cancel Shipment” action – can be performed at Shipment List view and Shipment Track view;
- Domestic shipments restrictions for sysadmins – the domestic shipments are accessible only to users from the country in which the shipments take place, the international shipments are accessible only to users from the countries, through which the shipments’ routes pass.
- Administrator Dashboard is added – the dashboard is a view that illustrates the information related to the overall use of the system in the country of the currently logged-in user;
- Ability of exchanging GPS trackers during active shipment.
The improvements in the new version are:
- Increased performance – the ITS performance in terms of speed has been greatly improved, namely the search results visualization is increased. Also time of execution of actions related to shipment lifecycle is decreased up to 80%.
- Typographical search – ‘Select2’ dropdown control that supports typographical search is added in the filter area of each object list view.